Update installed an account

Reaction score
hi when my windows did an auto update an account installed ,pgrobrrwotpx. I keep deleting same and it just keeps appearing. have run Microsoft tool and my other scans it just keeps installing.l all scans were done in full scans .microsoft took several hours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Um not sure but it should be the latest.and yes i have done a full scan with esc virus and melware bites neither found anything.unfortunately i am driving and awzy from home so i can't do the fix as posted but i will asap.

Reaction score
thanks heaps wolfie have done all as you posted. so far no new account has installed, will wait another day or so then mark it as solved.

Reaction score
hi again all have just found that dam account back on my computer have posted in another forum and am waiting to see if any one can help. have googled that account,both in whole and in parts nothing in the whole form but when I devided it into parts I got a hit on wotfx. it came back as an encryption site. have informed all of my issue and stoped online banking, have unjoined all my devices, will keep you informed on any new issues or fixes.

Reaction score
Have removed said account several times it just keeps installing,

Reaction score
Ok thanks wolfie have already tried this i am beginning to think that this is a hacker i have taken all the steps including using nord to put a harder risk of attacks in place .

Reaction score
Hi muxy,

don't let yourself be concerned with viral attacks, if you do, they have won already, as long as you have your data backed up, you can't go wrong!. :) I had 11 Trojans on one of my computers recently, I did a n upgrade and just copied my data over from the Windows.old folder. I also used the following link to install my apps (most of them): ;)

https://ninite.com/ :)

Reaction score
No probs not down just peed off at my security not working as i thought it would! Lol.
Thanks heaps wolfie luv ya work mate.

Reaction score
I will be writing a guide on how to recover a PC with as many tips as I can think of to help people out. There is a lot of info out there but a lot of it doesn't take in to account that the average computer user is over-taxed when it comes to recovering their OS on their computer, this not to say you are indeed over-taxed but there are other people reading this thread and they also need help!. :)

"illigitimi non carborundum" ;)

Btw, is the offending account a "Demo Account"?:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/retail-demo-mode-windows-10

Last edited:

Ask a Question