SOLVED Upgrade Windows 10 on an RCA Cambio Tablet PC

AGB

Reaction score
I purchased an RCA Cambio 10.1 2 n 1 Tablet PC with an Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor with Windows 10 and to look at the snap shots of the Desktop it looks like it must have version 1511 installed. (I haven't received it yet). The Application window shows the menu on the left with the icons for "Power- with the words Power next to it" and the same with the Settings icon where version 1607 just has the icons. My question is because this is a tablet and if it is version 1511, can it be upgraded to version 1607?

Reaction score
1607 should update without problems as far as I know, 1703 on the other hand may cause some problems. I read somewhere here that certain ATOM CPU's are not yet supported by 1703 (creators update)

AGB

Reaction score
Received My RCA Tablet and when I checked in settings all it says is Windows 10 Edition: Home . No Version listed. Asking a dumb question again. Because of it being a tablet pc and no Version listed can it still be upgraded or will that be a permanent version. Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Windows Logo key combined with the R key should produce the Run dialog box in which you can type
winver
hit enter or click OK, which should in-turn produce a window with your build / version information

Ask a Question