Varying Upgrade Issues

Reaction score
I have upgraded all of my systems to Windows 10 and everything was great until I upgraded my main system ( 7 - 64bit Pro)

my upgrades from 8.1 64 bit Pro on problems and everything works, 2x 7 home 32 bit on problems and everything works as expected.

on my main system I have two major issues and one that is just strange -
1, my ATI Radeon x1300 Pro will no longer go to 1920 - 1080 resolution.
2, my Quicken 2004 (Intuit have stopped supporting the UK) will no longer print, everything is OK on my other systems.
and the strange issue is that there is not sleep option when I click on the Power tab.

Thanks for any help that anybody may be able to provide - I would rather not go back to 7.

Chris

Reaction score
1. I don't believe AMD/ATI supports the x1300 Pro anymore, so there probably isn't any compatible drivers. You may need to download the latest Windows 7/8 legacy drivers and see if they work. If so you may need to block windows from attempting to update them (you'll have to download and run wushowhide.diagcab).

2. If intuit has stopped supporting Quicken 2004, there may not be much you can do. You can try right clicking on the shortcut icon and select properties. You can run the compatibility troubleshooter. You can also try right clicking on the icon and selecting run as administrator.

Can't help you with the sleep issue.

Good luck.

Ask a Question