[Video] Cortana immediantly gives an error, but answers my second question with the first question

Reaction score
Hard to explain in the title, so I recorded a video of me asking Cortana how to make pancakes.

This has been happening for months, and as far as I can tell it only happens to me. I switched to Windows Insider a few days ago. After an update, Cortana was working for a few hours before the issue started happening again - even after multiple reboots.

Trying to find a place where I can get some suggestions, hopefully this forum is active! If you need any information about my computer, shoot.

Edit: If you're watching the video, watch it to the end. I ask Cortana the same questions a few times, but the last time I press the listen button to show how serous this is.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
After 5 bumps....
Which I have merged by the way, I think it is time for somebody to concede that either no one else is having that problem or that no one else has a potential solution.
You say
I switched to Windows Insider a few days ago
There is a new Insider Build out today 14955
Perhaps that might produce a possible solution.
Other than that......
I got nothing.

Ask a Question