SOLVED Video Editor

Reaction score
are you talking about this one??

2021-04-06_182622.jpg

Reaction score
Hi Grizzly, I wish my options were like this and I could just click on Video Editor. I have asked for all the updates on Windows 10 so I thought this would solve it but it didn't. I am an artist, 85 yrs and editing my youtube painting lessons on my Mac laptop in Moviemaker. It's OK but fiddly and then I have to transfer it to microsoft for storage.
Whether or not I have got the right Windows 10 I don't know, I am not well up on these things. Many thanks for replying and trying to help. Frank

Reaction score
Hi Grizzly I have managed to do a picture of my computer screen, as you can see there is no Video Editor.
Hi Grizzly, I wish my options were like this and I could just click on Video Editor. I have asked for all the updates on Windows 10 so I thought this would solve it but it didn't. I am an artist, 85 yrs and editing my youtube painting lessons on my Mac laptop in Moviemaker. It's OK but fiddly and then I have to transfer it to microsoft for storage.
Whether or not I have got the right Windows 10 I don't know, I am not well up on these things. Many thanks for replying and trying to help. Frank

Attachments

• IMG_5632.JPG
    IMG_5632.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 77
Reaction score
Frank, do you have the Home version of Windows 10 or the pro?? Mine is the Pro version and that may be the difference that you do not have the Video editor...

Reaction score
Hi @Grizzly,

just tested my link in the start menu, it is a part of "Photos", the link in the menu goes straight into video editor mode built in Photos!. ;)

Reaction score
Frank, do you have the Home version of Windows 10 or the pro?? Mine is the Pro version and that may be the difference that you do not have the Video editor...
Hi Grizzly, I have downloaded the free app and discover its' not free if you want to make a video over 5 Minutes! you are then directed to by more time. Sad when they say it's free. Thanks for all your help. Frank

Ask a Question