Video Scheduler Error

Reaction score
I keep getting the blue screen video scheduler internal error shuts down and restarts . It often occurs just after I have logged on and gone on to the internet

Last edited by a moderator:

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Fred,

Welcome to the Forum.

Can you let us know what graphic chipset you have on your computer.
  • Right-click on Start and select Device Manager
  • Expand the Display adapters

It ought to be listed there. Mine for example is AMD Radeon HD 6450.

I'm guessing you may have an Intel HD graphic chipset. If that is the case some of the newer drivers for these are known to be a little buggy with Windows 10. A resolution until Intel provide better drivers is to roll back to an older version, or if you never had an older one to download an older one and install it.

But first things first - let us know what you have then we can provide some instruction on precisely how to do that - assuming that will be necessary. It may not be necessary; we'll know once you provide some information.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
hi regedit thank you for your reply. I tried to find a graphic card no but all I can find is intel (r) hd craphics I have tried updateing driver. Windows say I have latest correct driver short of taking the the cover off to look at the card I have tried device manager cortina and everything I can think of I should mention I am in 80s and schooling was blackboard and chalk thanks again fred141

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Fred,

As I suspected you have an Intel HD Graphic chipset.

The thing is that the latest drivers are not necessarily the best.

Take a look at this forum discussing your issue as it provides a solution that may resolve your issue. That being to download an older driver and installing that to replace a more recent one.

http://druss.co/2015/08/windows-10-video_scheduler_internal_error-after-wake-up/

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question