SOLVED Virus or what?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm having a issue with the Internet. It seems to be so slow that Google page takes around 10 seconds or more to open, youtube page barely open. I usually use edge but the same problem occurs at IE as well.
In the other devices Internet is working normal.
First impress it is a virus. I've tinned the windows defender but it didn't got anything.
Does anyone has an idea about what's going on?

Reaction score
Download the free Malwarebytes and run it. I doubt that is the problem, but it turns up a lot of things AV programs don't find.

If you recently installed 10, it might be doing upgrades.

Left-click your Start Button and select the hamburger (three lines at the top left) and select Settings. Select Wi-Fi and Internet and make sure that everything is set correctly.

Reaction score
Download the free Malwarebytes and run it. I doubt that is the problem, but it turns up a lot of things AV programs don't find.

If you recently installed 10, it might be doing upgrades.

Left-click your Start Button and select the hamburger (three lines at the top left) and select Settings. Select Wi-Fi and Internet and make sure that everything is set correctly.
Worked well. Thanks.

Ask a Question