VPN Error after Upgrading to Windows 10

Reaction score
I am receiving the following error when I try to log into the my company's VPN after upgrading to Windows 10. The vpn website is vpn.ti.com See the error below

Your computer's security is unsatisfactory

Host Checker did not get installed properly. Your computer does not meet the security requirements.

Reaction score
I have been waiting for months in the hope there would be a fix for launching Juniper Network connect under windows 10 - but i cant seem to find a solution - Stephanie did you get anywhere.

Reaction score
I have been waiting for months in the hope there would be a fix for launching Juniper Network connect under windows 10 - but i cant seem to find a solution - Stephanie did you get anywhere.
I was getting the same error message when installing host checker, and cured it with the following:

1.Place the web address you're trying to connect to (full vpn address) to the list under the compatibility view settings in the menu of ie11.
2. Enable windows defender for real time monitoring and uninstall any other antivirus program you have running - its not needed as defender will protect your computer and works with host checker.
3. Uninstall any other web browser you have installed - in my experience they interfere with each others operation.
4. Start ie11 and enter the web address as in 1. The host checker programs should now install ok and allow you to login.
The only issue I've had is that I have to reboot if I want to login after I've already logged in once.

Ask a Question