Waking Up Problem

Reaction score
I have an ASUS ROG that originally had 8.1. When I closed the lid, the system would go to shutdown. All my indicator lights except for the Power LED would turn off. If I moved the mouse or opened the lid, the indicator lights would come back on and the display would come on and I was able to use the laptop as if it was never off. Since 10, after closing the lid, the laptop will turn off as it did in 8.1, but now I have to use the power button to turn it on and then log back in which takes an unnecessary amount of time. I've played with power settings with no success to get it back to the former "8.1" option, so what I've done is set all the power options to keep the laptop on with display off when I close the lid. I don't like doing this but I would rather do that than sit and wait for 2 minutes to use my laptop every time I open it up. Any help would be appreciated.

Ask a Question