Webcam problems with Skype on Build 1607

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Wow....good read! I gave up on my old web came about 4 months ago. It to was a Logitech that was designed for windows 7 but I kept using it with 8/8.1 and 10 and it worked and worked well. It's just old with no HD capabilities and never upgraded it to a new one.

Keep us posted on the progress of the infamous MS fix to be released whenever......then I'll think about getting a new webcam.

Reaction score
If the article is to be believed there will be a fix for insiders within a week or two.

My ancient Logitech ( XP era) seems to work.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I've not hooked mine up for about 4 months or longer as I stated.......I just might dig it out and see if it does or doesn't work since the anniversary update.

I tell you.....MS has did a real bang up job (NOT) with this so called Anniversary update....and most of it is just eye candy. The stuff it should of had at it's original release to the Public.

Reaction score
My Logitech C920 seems to be working fine with the Camera app, I have not tried it on Skype.

Ask a Question