webpages not responding

Reaction score
When I try to go to a web page, Target for example. I get the web page for about 5 or 6 seconds then a white screen and the message " web page not responding" after I reload the same message. After 3 tries I get a page from Microsoft telling me they will not try anymore to prevent a cycle. This happens ABOUT 98% OF THE TIME. Has anyone had this problem ? Also..running w/o add ons..I have reset I.E...Cleared caches..deleted history,cookies, ect. Have tried debugging on and off. Restarted in safe mode with no change. Tried Chrome..no change. I'm lost...I can use a Forex web page so I'm happy with that. However it would be mniocve to see news or ANY web page for a change. If you have a solution please be sure I haven't tried it. Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is it possible that you have some third party security suite install on your computer that may be causing the issue.

Reaction score
'll check. I'm using AVG. It may have come with windows 10. I never had a problem with windows 7. I'll do a manual registry search and let you know.

Ask a Question