Weebly?

Reaction score
I like weebly. Tried many others and but not as good or what I need. I really like windows 10 but finally found an issue. Using edge browser it doesn't work. I log in fine and it works. But as soon as I click edit it stops working. Just a grey screen and no logo or text. None of the menu buttons work.

Oddly enough it works on my netbook Lenovo Ideapad S9 I got off ebay. I did a fresh install of windows 10 on a 160gb regular mechanical HDD. And it works on my moms 240gb SSD custom built i5 2380p from frys. Was upgraded from windows 8.1. No clean install. Both same version of edge. Weird since that rules out edge. I know I can switch browsers but I want to keep this as clean as possible.

I upgraded to window 10 on my Samsung NPRV-515-A01US. It was not a clean install so maybe that is the issue. But then I decided to clean install and had lots of issues but finally did it. Even after a clean install same issue. It does not work. Grey scree. Everything else works. No video issues. Just weebly. No device manager or driver issues either. Just weebly.

That is so strange. Only this laptop. And clean install now so nothing to interfear with.