SOLVED When??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
While I'm patiently awaiting the next build update for Windows 10 TP (well maybe not so patiently, check for new build every hour or so).
I was wondering if anyone had any news with respect to actually when we might be seeing it?

As is usually the case, Microsoft's language during the Event was ambiguous and vague as to when that actually might be.
Later on this week, later on next week, or just plain old later on.
Anxiously waiting.

Reaction score
While I'm patiently awaiting the next build update for Windows 10 TP (well maybe not so patiently, check for new build every hour or so).
I was wondering if anyone had any news with respect to actually when we might be seeing it?

As is usually the case, Microsoft's language during the Event was ambiguous and vague as to when that actually might be.
Later on this week, later on next week, or just plain old later on.
Anxiously waiting.

They took down the ISO download page and replace it with this......
coming soom.jpg

That must indicate " VERY soon ".

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That's like....... well, Randy, I have good and bad news....
The good news is.... it's soon.
The bad news is.... but not yet
AND no one has a clue when.

Frankly this whole, living on the edge thing, is getting a little boring.

Reaction score
A thread posted by a community mod/MVP in MS Community forums said it will be within the week of Jan 26th.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
A thread posted by a community mod/MVP in MS Community forums said it will be within the week of Jan 26th.
Let's hope he knows what he's talking about and more than apparently most everyone else.
I'm not sure what the wait is about and to be honest it is sort of stifling my interest. While I'm not overly excited about playing with the whistles and bells (I've had Cortana on my WP8.1 for months) I would like to see a build with some of the current short comings resolved.

Reaction score
Saw this from another forum.
I am sure most already have it installed. But, just in case.....
KB3025380.jpg

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks David.... got that installed in December.
Good looking out, any information is appreciated.

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed build 9926 from the PC settings/update menu. No problems or issues so far. Download was quick but the install and setup routing was lengthy, probably about 15-20 minutes.