Where Do I Access All New Drivers For Win 10 After "free" Upgrade To W10 From Win 7

Reaction score
In trouble need help FAST! Upgraded the system (which was working fine) and after 4 hours it is filled with bugs. The Drivers - at least 26 are deemed nonexistent or obsolete with the Driver Restore software LOADED WITH Win 10 upgrade and costs about $40 and I still have no idea if it will fix EVERYTHING. I have NEVER had to pay for updating drivers before and this is a scam. They know it or the Driver Restore of optional WinZip Driver Restore a Microsoft Partner) would not come loaded with the upgrade or charge me after a FREE SCAN!

I didn't NEED new drivers before and if I did I was able to get them free.

Please help. Any other help RE any other fixes I may need to know about.

Thanks!!!!

Reaction score
What you describe does not come from Microsoft. Driver Update applications are third party and I never use them. Windows Update is all anyone usually needs. That is once the correct drivers are installed Windows update will update them fairly well.

Reaction score
Those 3rd party Driver update programs are a rip-off and should be immediately removed from a machine.

Reaction score
In trouble need help FAST! Upgraded the system (which was working fine) and after 4 hours it is filled with bugs. The Drivers - at least 26 are deemed nonexistent or obsolete with the Driver Restore software LOADED WITH Win 10 upgrade and costs about $40 and I still have no idea if it will fix EVERYTHING. I have NEVER had to pay for updating drivers before and this is a scam. They know it or the Driver Restore of optional WinZip Driver Restore a Microsoft Partner) would not come loaded with the upgrade or charge me after a FREE SCAN!

Thanks!!!!
several FREE programs that work very well with Window. do a search for Driver Booster 3. it is FREE and does work.
also locate the Drivers in your system and DELETE them 100% then reboot, and MS will install a generic driver and for the most part I find that WORKS very well, if NOT then try Drive Booster 3. (FREE) make sure it is the FREE version

Reaction score

Thanks!!!!
The Windows 10 update DOES NOT load 3rd party driver software. Sounds like you've got quite the malware infection. I'd start by uninstalling it immediately, and running malwarebytes.

Ask a Question