Why does a 64 year-old need parental permission

Reaction score
Since an update from MSoft when I try to operate, as administrator, on a W10 PC, I receive a message asking for my parents consent. Difficult. I know how to add this feature but as I didn't add it, I can't get any further and urgently need access to this computer. I usually work on it via TeamViewer with no problems until the update. I can't go back to pre-update as my dead mother and my Alzheimer ridden father can't help. I cannot even find out which update may have caused this.
Can anyone help please.

Reaction score
Thanks for message. Unfortunately of no help. The problem computer will not allow any admin task even with admin password. It comes up with to get parental permission in some way. Nothing has been done or changed by me or the other administrator to cause this. We are locked out,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Unfortunately of no help. The problem computer will not allow any admin task even with admin password.

You do not access the Computer, you sign-in to Microsoft's website, from any computer, and adjust the settings there.

Are you sure its a Parental consent issue at all?

It sounds a lot more like UAC settings to me.

Ask a Question