Wi fi missing from Network settings in win 10

Reaction score
Can't find it anywhere. My firestick can't connect, same with the printer. Driver not in device manager either. Tried twenty fixs ...none worked.I have wifi but nothing can connect. Any ideas?

Reaction score
If device manager cannot see your wifi device than it is not installed. You might try running dxdiag to see whether is appears in that listing.

Reaction score
If device manager cannot see your wifi device than it is not installed. You might try running dxdiag to see whether is appears in that listing.
It does not appear, I am out of ideas. This all came about after I installed Norton security from Comcast. I then uninstalled it and now have no settings

Reaction score
Thank you, Tim, for trying to help. After 8 hrs of trying to fix this, I realized that I am a complete idiot. There never was a wifi setting. The problem was my modem was offline. I hope my stupidity doesn't get me banned from here. Thanks again.

Ask a Question