Wi-Fi Sense not working?

Reaction score
Has anybody successfully used Wi-Fi Sense? I'm trying to share my network with a friend of mine. I'm using Windows 10, he's using Windows Phone 8.1. We both have Wi-Fi Sense enabled, we have each other as a contact on Skype & Outlook. I shared the network with all my contacts yesterday, when he came earlier today at home, his device was still asking for the WPA2 passphrase.

Has anybody seen this feature working? Is there an option to see the networks that have been shared with me?

Reaction score
Organizations producing high speed broadband router and modems are using this address for their router models. If you use a broadband network, certainly you also have a high speed router. 192.168.2.1 is almost the default internet protocol address for few modems. This address may be changed by the computer operator for security purposes. Only one device with this IP address can be connected with the network to avoid IP conflictions. This is why most networking systems are using this IP address.

Ask a Question