Wild Tangent Games

WHAT do I do to correct this ?

• why it doesn't work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what action to take in fixing it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Worked fine "before" I upgraded to Windows 10 , now won't even open!

Bif

Reaction score
I'm assuming that you are referring to the bloat ware that came preinstalled on your computer?...if so I would recommend uninstalling the entire Wild Tangent"suite" as it sucks up a huge amount of resources in the background.I uninstalled mine the day I bought my laptop..and have never looked back.
There are so many games available online or as an app that having a suite of games is really not needed...this is all personal opinion of course.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
No idea, but....
If those games use Flash Player as seems to be the case with some Big Fish games as well as the mess that is Incredimail, it seems to be ties to Flash Player.
Like Bif above.... I tend to see them as bloatware and typically get rid of them

Reaction score
For some reason I've always associated Wild Tangent with Adware/Malware. In my mind calling it bloat is putting it mildly. I could be wrong but that is what I think of Wild Tangent.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I didn't want to go there.
I was attempting to be more diplomatic in my response, but.....
Actually, I would tend to agree with your assessment

Ask a Question