Will it work with a laptop

Reaction score
I've tried to download many Microsoft free items and my lap says not compatible. I have GOOGLE CHROME and before I got it I had a desktop in which I installed Microsoft Pro 2010.

No,, I have a lap with no opening to use any of my disks. I hate these apps, they're just not good enough. So, will this work?

Reaction score
Hello Anita! Nice to see you here.

Apparently your laptop's operating system is Google's CHROME OS, which some laptops run these days.
The desktop you mention which had Microsoft Pro 2010... that's MS's Office software not an operating system.

What you would have to do is install Windows 7 on your laptop, which would wipe out the Chrome operating system. Then go through all the over-the-air updates from MS. Wait for the Window Pane white logo to show up on the taskbar and the get the Windows 10 update that way.

Sorry for the verbosity but that is it in a nutshell! ;)

Reaction score
You can install the OS installation ISO file to a USB flash drive using Rufus 2.2 and then in the BIOS of the laptop choose the first boot drive as: USB-HDD and save it, then reboot.

Ask a Question