Win 10 email file attachment sharing starting from PC

Reaction score
I am again encountering issues on file attachment level starting from my PC and sharing in e-mail.
A pop-up message indicates an e-mail program should be installed in config screen all 'programs'.
I see starting out from e-mail I can attach any media ie. pics, audio, video and text.
I do not understand how I can fix that problem as apps in config only leaves the chance to determinate what extensions are to be recognized by a specific app.
How can I starting from my PC choose an audio, a pic, a text or a video file and activate my e-mail programm to this share function?
Please help me I am totally done with nonsense explanations and I do not know anything about computers. I am loosing all of my precious time.
I thank you very very much.
Kris

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Associate a file type with a program
Scroll all the way down near the bottom to MAILTO
Click the Change program button top right and select the mail client program you are using. If you do not have a third party program install and are using the native Mail App, then just select that.
By default, I believe it is left as "Not Selected" so you will need to select something.

Ask a Question