SOLVED Win 10 Final Release

Reaction score
I know most of the admin are Win 10 insiders. Does anyone know for sure when the final release of Windows 10 will be. I want to be proactive and create another last minute image.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
August 2nd for sure, for the Redstone (Anniversary Edition) rollout.
At least that is what they are saying so far.
I suspect that Insiders may see it a bit before then.

Reaction score
I know most of the admin are Win 10 insiders. Does anyone know for sure when the final release of Windows 10 will be. I want to be proactive and create another last minute image.
July 29 is the last day for the free upgrade. The Anniversary upgrade will be August 2, but you need to have Windows 10 already installed. How this affects those who are only running Insider editions is another question. I did inquire a while back on the MS community forum about when the preview release would come out. Since I already had the regular free upgrade for my Windows 7 Pro, I was informed that getting the Insider edition added onto my regular upgrade might screw up my license.

Reaction score
For users running the regular W10 the update will arrive at the earliest on August 2 but MS have said that it could arrive any time over a 2 week period as it will be rolled out presumably depending on their server capacity.

Insiders will probably get it next week sometime.

Ask a Question