Win 10 Lovers

Reaction score
The best news I could ever have for you is to drop Win 10. I have been in the computer business for 60 years and was always a Microsoft supporter until they came out with Win 10 and actually left support for many/most of their customers. Win 10 is very dangerous and was made that way for advertising purposes. It has many leaks and holes.
I recommend you think about Linux Mint......at least until Microsoft gets their head(s) out of their respective asses!!

Reaction score
No rudeness intended!"
Looking through you posts, I would suggest you leave us to our misery of trying to help Windows 10 users, and enjoy your mints

Reaction score
No rudeness intended!"
Looking through you posts, I would suggest you leave us to our misery of trying to help Windows 10 users, and enjoy your mints

No rudeness intended, but Win 10 deserves no help. Microsoft needs to revert back in time.....such as Win 7. I am still running Win 7 but when Microsoft drops support, I will be dropping them completely......with a tear or two.
When Microsoft opened it's doors to many companies for advertising purposes freely without control just to lace their pockets, they do not deserve support from the public.

Reaction score
I tried Win 10 and ran faster back to 7 than I did from Vista to XP. I have a high end PC and they auto download Xbox app, WTF. No control of downloads, everything MS is a must have ? My garden may or may not need manure help, you sure as hell don't dump schite on my lawn without asking. It's my computer and I ain't handing it over to Microsoft.

Reaction score
I tried Mint - nice O/S but it doesn't have the tools I need to do my job. Simple example - there is no Unix mail system that will connect to Office 365 - stopped at the first hurdle. Second hurdle - no tools to convert my Canon M5 Raw files.

I quickly gave up. Windows 10 works OK.

Alan

Ask a Question