Win 10 new install no upgrade/update from dxdiag 10

Reaction score
Hi I have done a fresh install of windows 10 but noticed that although I have ran all updates my dxdiag is still 10 not 11.2.
I am using an Nvidia GTX760 which supports dxdiag 11

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Which driver version are you using and where are you getting your information regarding Direct X from.
I have the same GPU and this is what I see when checking
dxdiag1.JPG

dxdiag2.JPG

Reaction score
Hi thanks for your reply..i dbl checked and some updates had failed so after loading them I am at 11.2......not sure how you got to 12 :)...I tried loading a screenie but it said file too big

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
When ever you want to upload a file (image), use the Windows Snipping tool, select either Windows snip or Rectangle snip and just capture what you specifically want.
It keeps the file sizes very small.

Reaction score
Thanks to the Mod I can show my dxdiag :)

Attachments

• 000000.PNG
    000000.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 857
  • 1111111111.PNG
    1111111111.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 745
Reaction score
Reading some technet threads, this may be an issue with the enterprise version.
Actually I clean installed 2 machines one with enterprise & one windows 10 pro & on both when I'm playing second life in particular I am getting crashes which if mods are ok with I can continue on here from my first enquiry...some very interesting event viewer crash material usually involving apps such as this today... "Failed with 0x490 modifying app model runtime status for package Microsoft.ZuneMusic"...I have uninstalled all pre loaded apps now so waiting to see what the next error shows.............Can I just say a heartfelt thanks too..you guys are really generous with your time.

Reaction score
I meant the directx 12 issue, not the crashing. I can't answer the crashing issue. I can only guess it's some kind of driver incompatibility. Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with Battlefield 3 or 4.

Reaction score
I meant the directx 12 issue, not the crashing. I can't answer the crashing issue. I can only guess it's some kind of driver incompatibility. Knock on wood, I haven't had any issues with Battlefield 3 or 4.
Grateful for the reply again...has there been any solution to the directx issue that you know of please?

Reaction score
Someone said MFAA in nvidia control panel has to be disabled, but I don't have that option on my Nvidia rig, although it's an older gtx460se. It does show dx11.2 though. On my AMD rig it shows dx12. So I'm really not sure what's going on.

I'm using the 355.60 drivers, by the way.

Ask a Question