Win 10 not loading!!

Reaction score
hi everyone,

Ok so yesterday started an auto overclocking on CPU, came back to a lovely blue screen offering me ways to fix my computer.
Windows couldn't auto fix.
using cmd prompts to fix boot records didn't work, still came back as 0 windows installations found...
No auto restore point after upgrading to win 10 from 7.
Cleared cmos.
Now tying to restore to win 7.

1 more problem, MacBook Pro just crapped it self, currently running dual boot win 10...
Keyboard wouldn't even work so couldn't log in...finally brings up helpful blue screen..
Now trying to restore to win 7.

Has anyone had this problem?
I'm starting to think it's a win update issue as it affected both computers within such a short period of time in exactly the same way, and the fact that I can't control any updates means I couldn't rule this out.

Please help or just let me know if I'm not alone :)

Reaction score
Ok so the laptop has restored ok and everything is working as it should, PC is still going, keeps resetting but not getting anywhere "restoring your previous version of Windows..." It's probably reset a dozen or more times already...?!

Until I get the option to control updates or am forced to update I will be staying with win 7. I don't need to waste a day fixing multiple computers because of crappy updates.

Can anyone post a link to a thread dealing with win 10 restore not completing?.

Ask a Question