Win 10 - Thread_stuck_in_device_drive, Blue Screen !?

Reaction score
Hi, all good peoples.
A friend got installed Win 10, and later stopped by above thread message.
Maybe others have had same issue with Win 10?
Any solutions?
Niels Holger

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi, Scott, I have now checked the computer which had this issue - THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE (blue screen). It was provoked when the FIREFOX icon was double clicked on the START MENU at the bottom of the screen. The blue screen appeared and the computer restarted. This did not happen when the same icon was clicked one time.
Again provoking other programs the same way - in the office package - did not bring the problem forward.
Could thus be a Firefox issue? Will tell them.
Thanx again for your help.
Niels Holger Jensen

Reaction score
Hi, Scott, I have now checked the computer which had this issue - THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE (blue screen). It was provoked when the FIREFOX icon was double clicked on the START MENU at the bottom of the screen. The blue screen appeared and the computer restarted. This did not happen when the same icon was clicked one time.
Again provoking other programs the same way - in the office package - did not bring the problem forward.
Could thus be a Firefox issue? Will tell them.
Thanx again for your help.
Niels Holger Jensen
It might be an issue with Firefox I would uninstall than reinstall make sure you go into your folders and make sure you delete the firefox folder before you install again. Also was this the same browser that was on your Windows 8 before you downloaded Windows 10 if so might be an update for Firefox.

Ask a Question