Win10 automatic repair starts every time and I cant choose any option

Reaction score
What does it look like - http://s21.postimg.org/wf13jhadz/del..._loop_fix5.jpg

Hello, I have a big problem with Win 10. After installing a game called Worms and restarting the PC, I stuck at the REPAIR screen. It would be not a problem, but I cant choose any option - there isnt mouse cursor, the keyboard is not working and only action that I can do is turning off my PC (after every reset there is "Automatic repair" screen again, and the same problem).
My mouse and keyboard are working fine normally, I also tried another mouse and there is the same problem, I cant click anything and I cant press any key to select "Advanced options" from Repair menu.
Its not a hardware problem, its system fault for 100%.
Sorry for bad English.
Please help me
010.png

Reaction score
Do you have a touchscreen system?

Do you have any version of Repair/Install media?

Reaction score
I dont have a touchscreen system.
I dont have any version of Repair/Install

Reaction score
All I could suggest with the keyboard or mouse is to use another port to see if it helps. If you are using Wireless you might try wired.

You can download a Windows 10 .iso file or use the media creator to make a USB or Flash Drive bootable media. You might be able to use that but being able to choose the options you already should have would be easiest.

Reaction score
All I could suggest with the keyboard or mouse is to use another port to see if it helps. If you are using Wireless you might try wired.

You can download a Windows 10 .iso file or use the media creator to make a USB or Flash Drive bootable media. You might be able to use that but being able to choose the options you already should have would be easiest.

If I could select any option I would do it and dont have any problem, but Im not able to do anything and its not a problem with my hardware, its bugged Win10.

Im going to send my PC to the service.

Thanks for the help.

Ask a Question