Win10 Lockout

Reaction score
I have the dreaded password lockout.
I have never used a password on my laptop and this morning when I booted it up it has asked me for my misrosoft password which it won't accept.
I have changed the password at microsoft which has been accepted however now my laptop wont go on line so it won't accept the password.
Can anyone assist please?

RichardK

Reaction score
I too have a computer following windows 10 update that I am now locked out of saying that my sign and password are incorrect. Tech told me today to take it to an IT tech. So I have to pay for Microsoft's screw up?? Can anyone help I have tried everything that I have seen posted as help. But no my computer is still on lockdown.

Reaction score
OK have sorted it, inserted my original Win 7 boot disk, got it to boot on it, selected repair which got me into the laptop, previous to that I had changed my MS password and I was able to then use the Laptop as normal.
I have now added another account that does not use a password and keep the password entry for administrator

Ask a Question