Win10 slower from 1 day to another.

Reaction score
Hello,
As titled in the Headline, my Acer Notebook with win10 ran slower from one day to another, the Things happened before that were simple: I had a Virus, so I reseted my pc 3 times. After that resetting, he was slow and load. After many searchings in the Internet, I figured out that "WinSAT" Ran in Background and made my pc slower. After deleting and deactivating it, the pc ran perfect and blew cold air. A week after that he started slowly getting warmer and loader again. But WinSAT is still deactivated
. So I thought the Problem might be, that I downloaded and installed "361.91-notebook-win10-32bit-internation-whql" Which is a Hardware Nvidia Driver. After deleting eveything that it has installed, the pc was still warm, even I wasnt playing or something exhausting. I am not sure what that might be. But I am sure that a week ago, the pc ran worlds better then now. Please help if you are able to.

My graphic Cards:

Intel inside core i5
Nvidia Geforce 940M

PC Model

Acer Aspire E 15 (E5-573G-560Q)

Ask a Question