Win7 user making the Move to 10

Reaction score
Hi folks I'm from the Win7 forums making the move to win 10. I'm old and find that the time to make the move is now.

I will be doing this with a new system with Windows 10 Pro. It's going to be the last computer I will purchase so I'm going a little crazy on it. Let's call it the computer the "one I've always wanted," I think, with in the budget amount I've allotted. I'm sure the questions will abound on my part. I do try to figure things out on my own but sometimes I have a gray matter freeze, which seems to be more frequent in the last few years, on issues and need a little, or a lot, of help. In addition I have not kept up with the latest and greatest components.

Is it permissible to post the specs of the computer I am considering for opinions? I assume the form has away to add specs to my profile and I would fill it out with my choice of the moment. I understand everyone has opinions and so do I. In posting the specs I will include my intended use.

Please advise me of where to start.

Stan

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
To add the specs of your "one you've always wanted" You can go in to your profile and add the specs there:

2021-04-20_210939.jpg

or you can post the "future" specs right here :

BTW: WELCOME TO THE FORUM ! ! ! ! ;) ;) :):)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi Grizzly

Thanks for the reply and welcome.
I've put in the system specs in for my number one choice. I will fill out the rest later
I appreciate your help,
Thanks

Ask a Question