Window 10 general Issuses

Reaction score
hi Everyone,
I just upgraded my HP pavilion dv6-3043tx notebook to window 10. window 10 works completely fine except the one problem. when my Notebook Plugged in for charging i getting many errors like apps close automatically without showing any error Message or on restarting the notebook getting window logon UI.exe-system error etc. But on batteries its just work fine and smoothly without any problem. I think its graphic problem. I am Using ATI Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics (5000 series)
Any Solution For That ??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If you're convinced that it is a graphics problem (and you may very well be correct)
You might try here http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
Down the right side of the page you should see AMD Mobility Radeon™ Notebook Drivers
And under that you should see Windows 10 (32 bit) and Windows 10 (64 bit)
I think that would be your best source for the most recent driver.

Reaction score
Issues Still Continue after updating the latest drives and software for graphics. Any Other Recommended solution For above problem.

Reaction score
I would suspect the charging system in your notebook. I'm just guessing but it could be an intermittent power surge or glitch that doesn't happen when power is supplied by the battery. I'd contact the notebook's manufacturer to see if they are aware of any problems along that line.

Reaction score
I would suspect the charging system in your notebook. I'm just guessing but it could be an intermittent power surge or glitch that doesn't happen when power is supplied by the battery. I'd contact the notebook's manufacturer to see if they are aware of any problems along that line.

No. there is no such problem. I already take manufacturer's expert advice into consideration. They send its a window 10 problem.

Ask a Question