Windows 10 4 in 1

Reaction score
Is it possible to create a Windows 10 installation usb to includ 32 bit & 64 bit and Pro & Home options. I have the Microsoft ISO that contains 32 & 64 bit options and I'd like to modify this to create the home and pro options.

Reaction score
Home and Pro are the same iso. The option depends on what key you purchase or what version you upgraded from. I've used the same iso to install both.

Reaction score
Hi Thanks for your reply, I know Home & Pro are the same iso but 32 & 64 bit are the same iso, what I want is to create an iso that gives all 4 options

Reaction score
If you use the media creation tool to create the installation medium, start it and when you get to the following screen:

2017-08-02_063600.jpg

click on next then let the MCT create your medium (ISO or USB, whatever you have chosen before).
Then you have Home,PRO 32bit and 64bit all in one ISO..

Reaction score
Hi Thanks for your reply, I know Home & Pro are the same iso but 32 & 64 bit are the same iso, what I want is to create an iso that gives all 4 options

If you do as I mentioned above and run the install you will be asked first what architecture you want to install (32/64bit), after that you can choose between pro and home.

When creating the ISO or usb drive you can choose only one edition, either
Windows 10 or
Windows 10 Home Single Language or
Windows 10 N

Windows 10 and Windows 10 N can be created as pro and Home in 32 and 64 bit together (a 4 in1) whereas
Windows 10 Home Single Language can only be done as 32/64bit version (less space needed).

Ask a Question