Windows 10 Access Points

Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Sanae Ogawa, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Sanae Ogawa

Sanae Ogawa

There is a long code, which feigns the secure wi-fi, and try to interfere the computer. The code is 6CF289E826D9C32B261E26E709C5DA76. I cannot figure out what it is. It is not the product wi-fi obviously.

On the mibile phone, if I use wi-fi which is product one, the seven long unidentified codes try to interfere, trying to mimic the secure wi-fi. I could figure out what one of the long code is, although I can not tell the one. It is satelite broadcasting. NHK tries two-way communication on mobile phone, using as an interactive terminal. Then NHK could acquire huge deta of the people. their aim would be public utility charges on the mobile phone ultimately. The several high courts support it. However, the huge amount of deta issue the problem. The usage of personal record on mobile phone do not regulate strictly by the law in this country. In a way, this country would be a lawless zone, though the Olympic is coming.
    I think it is chaos for now.

The seven long codes, including 6CF289E826D9C32B261E26E709C5DA76 seem to be used as communications infrastructure in only one country. Moreover, All of them try to pretend to be the secure wi-fi. It is absurd.
    Still, I can not figure out what 6CF289E826D9C32B261E26E709C5DA76 is. This long code only persistently pry into the computer and the mobile phone, but it determinedly insists on to be the secure wi-fi.

This code might interfere with infringements of personal privacy or wiretap or jam, I do not know.

However, the law is the law. I do not think these things does not happen in EU.

Anyone could identify this long code?

these ridiculous situation happen to your country? What do you think?

Sanae Ogawa, Aug 30, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Sanae Ogawa

Sanae Ogawa

30F772 Hon Hai Precision Industry code for 2G mobile phone interferes with my PC. Although, I do not use Apple things as X-box, never. And I do not use internet of things also too. I use an apple thing but, it is for 4G. This PC does not connect with others basically, even my mobile. Hon Hai Precision Industry associates with Softbank mobile phone company in Japan. However, I use the other company's mobile phone and my family also. we call them 'career' in this country. I can not understand why 30F772 Hon Hai Precision Industry code interfere with around my PC. I thought that it can not be happen. I am sorry about my poor informations. Once, I worked for an Softbank user, and kept my work for files, that's all.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    Sanae Ogawa, Sep 5, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. Sanae Ogawa

Sanae Ogawa

I found another problem. On background application, I found a abominable application. It is 'Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy.xml'. I thought it is sysprep error code. I do not it is application. It is blank marked application and started with @{Windows.MiracastView..... and When I tried to report these situation, my PC seems to be remote-controled, that is 'remote computer operation'. The screens tumble and toss up and down.

Sanae Ogawa, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Sanae Ogawa

Sanae Ogawa

Sorry. Last night, The screens tumbled and tossed up and down violently.

Therefore, I could not expound what have happened to my PC correctly.

'@{Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy.xml' could not be an application, I thought. However, it moved in background application in setting. So, I turned it off.

Then, Microsoft AI tried to solve out the problem about screens, but, it did not work entirely. I began to get tired of the situation that our tiny little chat screen even constantly were moving up and down before long, and I was a little annoyed then, so I badger Microsoft AI by the difficult requests and the puzzle, Microsft AI seemed to be stuck for an answer in the end. After all, Microsoft AI suggested to me that I should ask them to the person, but I just played a trick on Microsoft AI, I restrained myself.

I rebooted my PC, I check setting thoroughly. I astonished at the situaion I live in somewhere in the African continent within PC. Anyway, I could solved out the screen problem by myself.

Now, I corrected this post. However, Microsoft misunderstand me a spam. I think it ridiculous.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Sanae Ogawa, Sep 9, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question