Windows 10 blurry screen

Reaction score
I bought a new laptop having FHD display but the window display is all blurry It is set at default 125% and 1920*1080 resolution . Every application and every icon ,text is blurry .

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously, select "System", "Display", click on "Advanced scaling settings" and make sure "Let Windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry" is on.

Ben

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.
But "Let Windows try to fix apps so they are not blurry" is already on.
Check the screenshot and the blurriness on the screen (text , notification on the side)

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    118.4 KB · Views: 879
Reaction score
In your clip, as I see it, everything is perfect
Not a very suitable "fix", but how does it look if you turn it down to 100%?

A normal response in the forums. As your machine is new, best plan, before you alter too many things, is to return it and tell them to replace or fix it.

Reaction score
As mentioned by another poster, try setting the screen resolution to the recommended setting and text size to 100%. If that doesn't help, press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "CONTROL SYSDM.CPL" into the "Run" box and click "OK". Don't forget the period between "SYSDM" and "CPL". When the system applet opens, click "Advanced", in the "Performance" box, click "Settings", click the "Visual Effects" tab and make sure that "Smooth edges of screen fonts" is checked. If it isn't, check it, click "OK", then "OK" again.

Ben

Ask a Question