Windows 10 bug

Reaction score
On Wednesday 29/7/15 I installed the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1 and immediately there was an issue in Outlook 2013 inasmuch my new emails and replies were going into the Draft folder instead of the Sent Items folder. When I moved them to the Sent items folder they were put right down the bottom because I found that they did not have a date on them.
Outlook was working perfectly in Windows 8.1.
Anyway I checked in settings but could not find anything untoward.
So I reverted back to Windows 8.1, when again everything worked perfectly.
I thought I would give Windows 10 another go today 1st August, and over 2 hours later, the same issue appeared, so again I reverted back to Windows 8.1, where again Outlook worked perfectly.
According to Microsoft, my Laptop will work with Windows 10.
According to Acer, my Laptop, Acer Aspire, E1-571, is not on the list of supported Acer models.

Surely there must be some bugs in Windows 10 or whatever.

I am loathe to install Windows 10 again.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I am loathe to install Windows 10 again.
Can't say as I blame you.
Did you try at any point to run the repair option for the Office Suite?
Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Select the Office Suite -> Click the Uninstall Button -> Repair

Reaction score
Can't say as I blame you.
Did you try at any point to run the repair option for the Office Suite?
Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Select the Office Suite -> Click the Uninstall Button -> Repair

Yes, I did a repair on Office 365, but it did not make any difference.
Thanks anyway

Ask a Question