SOLVED Windows 10 Crash Report

Reaction score
The problem I have had for a few months is windows crashing.
The crashes I have had have been:
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000A
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000D1
BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x00000019
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000001E
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION 0x0000003B
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE 0x0000007B
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000007E
KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000008E
POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA 0x000000DE

Please help

Attachments

• Captured.PNG
    Captured.PNG
    56.3 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi MyCrash,

Welcome to the Forum.

That is quite a range of errors you are getting there. Some of them will be related, but others are unique such as the Inaccessible Boot Device error.

Have you attempted anything yet to address these errors?
  • Run a System File Check via an elevated command prompt?
  • Run the Blue screen troubleshoot tool via Start > Settings > Updates & security > Troubleshoot > Blue screen
  • Used a bootable DVD or USB device to repair or reinstall Windows 10?

Reaction score
Hi MyCrash,

Welcome to the Forum.

That is quite a range of errors you are getting there. Some of them will be related, but others are unique such as the Inaccessible Boot Device error.

Have you attempted anything yet to address these errors?
  • Run a System File Check via an elevated command prompt?
  • Run the Blue screen troubleshoot tool via Start > Settings > Updates & security > Troubleshoot > Blue screen
  • Used a bootable DVD or USB device to repair or reinstall Windows 10?

I have reinstalled Windows 10 four times and ran verifier on command prompt what ended up in BSOD loop.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You probably need to start at the beginning.
Remove all add-in cards that you can do without, if most things are integrated on the MoBo, then use those rather than introducing any new hardware into the diagnostic process.. Reduce the number of memory modules to a single stick.
Check with the MoBo manufacturer for any BIOS Update for your particular board along with any new chipset or other driver updates the manufacturer recommends. IF you're using and SSD check with the manufacturer and see if there is a Firmware update.

Use and elevated command prompt and the native check disk utility to check the system drive
chkdsk C: /R

Make sure all connections from the board to your hard disk are firmly seated on both ends and that you are using known good SATA cables.

Reaction score
HI MyCrash,

what installation media did you use to do your install?, if it is a DVD, did you burn it at the slowest possible speed because if you didn't, you may well have read/write errors on the system!. :)

See also:

https://www.howtogeek.com/228886/how-to-create-iso-files-from-discs-on-windows-mac-and-linux/

after installing the second time, I changed from a usb stick where windows 10 installation media was, to windows "Reset this PC".

Here is a link to my kernel memory dump file in mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/itqu043onieg5tc/MEMORY.DMP

After this I will do "chkdsk C: /R" and after that I will check the RAM by removing one stick at a time and test or replacing both (2x8GB DDR4 HyperX) with the stick (1x8GB SK hynix) I got with this computer.

Reaction score
Thank You all for trying to help me. the problem was my RAM, my computer can only handle running the RAM at 1063MHz and the one we bought was running at 2666MHz. We bought RAM what is running at 2133MHz and they work perfectly. No more crashing and blue screens. @Regedit32 @Trouble @Wolfie

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out.
Thanks for the follow-up info.
Much appreciated.

Ask a Question