Windows 10 E-Mail

Reaction score
I can not receive e-mails in windows 10 since Nov.15, 2017. Get alerts that I need to update my password, or syn. my accounts. Can not do either. Keeps asking for password update. I can still receive e-mails from Att. and Yahoo accounts. No problem with these accounts which have same passwords. I am ready to go back to windows 7.

Reaction score
I can not receive e-mails in windows 10 since Nov.15, 2017. Get alerts that I need to update my password, or syn. my accounts. Can not do either. Keeps asking for password update. I can still receive e-mails from Att. and Yahoo accounts. No problem with these accounts which have same passwords. I am ready to go back to windows 7.

I was having similar problems. I use bt mail.I ended up doing a live chat with bt and they fixed it. While they were fixing it I tried to get e mail in Firefox and was successful in logging on I had no problems receiving emails on my windows 10 phone. The problems seemed to be with edge and bt

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question