Windows 10 Email

Reaction score
I have multiple email accounts set up due to business, general usage, personal and gaming sites.

Almost ALL the time it will show a "number" by the spam/bulk mail tab but yet no mail in the folder. re open, sync re sync to no avail and the number always changes, sometimes disappears. I have tried sigining into the provider sites and checking the mail and 99% of the time there is something in the folder but even deleteing it at the providers site and resyncing the windows 10 app doesn't up date it. So you never really know if/what/when you have email.

then on one account in the deleted folder I have 7 emails "stuck.. they are deleted at the providers sign in site, but will not delete in the windows 10 email app and every time you click top delete they crash the app. they originally moved either from the in box or the spam/bulk box tab. now they just seem in limbo in the windows 10 email app. they are gone from the folders on the actual providers app.

any ideas ??

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
It could be the Microsoft server playing up I have had that sometimes I have just left them and they have in time disappeared the deleted folder can hold up to over 8,000 so don't worry about it,

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
it's been going on for days... just seems like the rest of windows 10 unreliable and non working
To me windows 10 working as it should,
What other problems are you having with it to make it unreliable
Maybe I can help having a system that is working ok

Reaction score
I put windows 10 on 5/5 computers it literally crash all 5 and destroyed the restore to original operating systems. lost all data completely.. slower than any os I have used. Microsoft edge is markedly different on each system. windows 10 does not work the same on any of the 5 computers. on one edge looks like explore 11, on one its a merge of the two. spent over 55 hours with Microsoft techs at multiple various levels none of which could fix or save/recover any data at all !! sooo formatted all computers put original operating systems back tried 10 on one of the 5 and nothing works correctly. all 5 independent computers with various hardware. so I chose to have at least 4/5 working computers overly constantly have malfunctioning systems.

Ask a Question