SOLVED Windows 10 File Structure Creation Via Import

Reaction score
Is there a way to create a W10 File Folder structure by importing from say Excel, Word, etc? This is what I'm trying to do. We have a stand-alone POS system that contains information about our customers, products, and services. I need to build a file folder or subfolder for each customer. We currently have our customer applications, signed contracts, and other hard copy business documents being retained in a manilla file folder. I want to scan that information into a windows file folder for access and archival. I can easily create a list of our customer names from our POS into Excel for example without the necessity of retyping to create a folder name. Is there a way to import this list into Window 10 file folder structure. I've found lots of stuff about creating lists of folder names via export to Excel, Word, but can't seem to locate anything about the reverse.

Thanks for your help!
;

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just did a quick test on my personal Windows 10 computer and it seemed to work perfectly.
Hope you managed to get it worked out.

Ask a Question