Windows 10 freeze and spin, black and blue screens.

Interested in a Class Action for Fix & repair time + lost revenue spent fixing Windows 10 errors?

• If I only could!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't had any problems with Windows 10, but then again, I'm lying.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi, I really need to vent about the @#$% blue screen freeze with the spinning worm poop.
Why has this not been fixed? What is the hold up? This has been going on with my old computer and now my new one too.
Isn't there anybody smart enough to fix this? -or- Is there some outside funny stuff going on with windows 10 when this happens? Always seems to happen with an update?

I am 71 years old and pretty sick of fixing this crap by my self. I'm thinking of charging for my time as I have to look up the latest answers when the PROBLEM occurs. When my computer is down I don't make any money.

Roll out something new that works! Roll out something better! Roll out something new without the hoopla shit you put out about this one. Roll it out for free!

I wonder how many others are as upset as I am with Windows 10. and if a Class Action has been considered for charging for this inferior product? Time wasted, lost revenue, stress?

Reaction score
Do you use a wireless mouse &/or keyboard?
I know these affect startup especially but not limited to Logitech brand.
If you do then the remedy is to remove the wireless dongle & windows should start normally - you may have to shut down the pc then restart it for it to work.
HTH,

Ask a Question