Windows 10/iPod Nano 7th Gen

Reaction score
I recently downloaded Windows 10 and even more recently, added additional music to my 7th Gen Nano.
I got it to synched and all the new music is there, but since then, it only plays one song. Over and over. Until I move it on to another.
Has anyone else had this issue and is there a (relatively) easy fix?
(I am not overly tech savvy...)
Thanks everyone.

Reaction score
I am going to watch this my wife has a nano 7th gen and if, when I update her ( Vista era) machine to W10, her Ipod gets screwed up I'll be in deep ordure.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much Windows 10 has to do with anything that might be going on with your Nano.
My 6th Gen Nano is completely controlled by the onboard settings (you might want to reset those (Settings -> General -> Reset) and or from within iTunes, so.....
If you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer and the latest version of apple software installed on your Nano, I don't think Windows 10 has much to say about what goes on, when you're walking down the street, listening to your music.
Try to toggle the "Shake to Shuffle" feature on and off and see if that makes any difference.

Reaction score
I recently downloaded Windows 10 and even more recently, added additional music to my 7th Gen Nano.
I got it to synched and all the new music is there, but since then, it only plays one song. Over and over. Until I move it on to another.
Has anyone else had this issue and is there a (relatively) easy fix?
(I am not overly tech savvy...)
Thanks everyone.

Well when you say all the music is there? You talking about a Windows 10 device and an Ipod. Which there are you talking about. Typically people use Itunes to talk music from a Windows machine and sync it to their Apple device.
By Syncing you are moving the song to the Ipod. One they are on the device the Ipod plays them independently of Windows. So if all the songs are on the Ipod and it's only playing 1 it's an Apple issue You may have a repeat option on and it's causing the Ipod to play the song over and over. Google repeating a song on your device. That should show you how to turn it off.

Ask a Question