Windows 10 is Awesome

Reaction score
I bought my first PC 30 years ago this year. Paid $5,000 for dual floppy drive 640K each and 14 inch Green Screen monitor and sitting her now with a decent Dell Studio XPS9100 i7 8 GB Ram and two 1 TB drives and three 22" HD wide screen display monitors. GM IT of large company reported to me.

Yes, I struggled a bit when first downloaded Win10 on this machine and my laptop. Still have my Surface yet to update. All three of my machines are used solely for my Real Estate business and my personal Accounting and Financial Affairs. I'm not a gamer although I installed a heavy duty graphics card to drive three large displays at once and larger power supply in the Dell 9100 mentioned above.
I FEEL COMPELLED TO SAY AFTER JUST A FEW DAYS OF USEING WINDOWS 10 IF NOTICE IS LOADED WITH ALL THE LITTLE FEATURES YOU ALWAYS WISHED FOR THAT IMPROVES COMPUTING EXPERIENCE TO POINT OF MAKING YOU HAPPY THAT YOU MIGRATED TO WINDOWS 10. IT IS FUN TO USE AND WILL MAKE YOU SMILE WHEN YOU HIT ONE THOSE NEAT FEATURES. I had a rough go initially but thinking back to other major updates Windows no more challenging learning curve than those Operating Systems like Windows 98 and Windows 98A.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I truly wish it were the same for everyone. Unfortunately it isn't.
But then on the other hand, if it were, there would hardly be a need for what we do here.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Agree with the OP have windows 10 on all my systems my daughter has it in all her shops that she owns which is now 15 and also in her house.
All together now have 28 systems running windows 10 all with Edge Browser non with IE11 or any other Browser,
All works fast and so far no crashes at all, as long (and this is just my opinion) you keep them all updated and have the latest drivers installed.

Ask a Question