Windows 10 Is Now A Recommended Upgrade

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Not surprising, MS has been recommending Windows 10 for 6 months. I am surprised MS waited 6 months to push it as a recommended update through Windows Update. Anyone want to wager whether or not Windows 10 will be a mandatory update in 4 months?

Reaction score
It's the only way they'll get the billion users they expected to get. They really need that telemetry too.

Reaction score
I have friends with dubious machines. I has a pC built in the local PC place with a cheapo mobo and a non-name wifi dongle. The other has a Vista vintage machine updated with an SSD and W7. They and I would rather they did NOT get forced into W10. I saw them last night and warned them to refuse the update and if it tried to start installing to cancel it and revert asap. Neither of them need the hassle.

Both of these people would probably be happy to live with their working machines until 2020 and then maybe update.

Ask a Question