Windows 10 isn't responding to any action

Reaction score
Hey i have a very big problem... I installed windows 10 today in my win 8 through this system icon that is in the right down corner . Ok everything seemed working ,everything installed perfectly but after first log in i tried to see if everything is working fine . Firstly i clicked in start .No reaction ,start doesn't pop up . Then i clicked in windows explorator (it opened wow ) but after 2 mins of waiting . Then I tried to right click in start to go to stering panel (or something idk this name in english) but after right clicking on start nothing happened again . Tried to click Windows too and nothing happens . Now i can only shutdown windows through ctrl+alt+del. Is there any solut8onsto those freaking bugs ? If not then thanks for windows like that... Tried rebooting too .

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I installed windows 10 today
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sorry to hear about all the problems.
Did you happen to read the banner at the tope of every page on this site and perhaps make a system image so you can recover?
Perhaps, if you can, go to settings and check for updates. There may be something still pending that might help.
If not you can obtain the ISO file using the media creator tool here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Once you've manage to get the ISO onto your computer you can either burn it to DVD or USB or you can simply mount it and attempt to perform an in place upgrade / repair by running the Setup.exe on it from within your current install.
Hopefully that'll help

Reaction score
WINDOWS 10 DOESN'T RESPOND AFTER INSTALLING ON NEW LAPTOP FROM WIN 8.1. I'M DONE WITH WINDOWS. IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN THIS. I'M BUYING A MAC AND RETUNING THE LAPTOP. MICROSOFT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
WINDOWS 10 DOESN'T RESPOND AFTER INSTALLING ON NEW LAPTOP FROM WIN 8.1. I'M DONE WITH WINDOWS. IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY WORSE THAN THIS. I'M BUYING A MAC AND RETUNING THE LAPTOP. MICROSOFT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Hi Don and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like a well thought out and considered decision.
Good luck and enjoy your new mac.

Reaction score
Everything now works fine . It was lagging probably because it was downloading updates in background.

Ask a Question