Windows 10 Mail

Reaction score
Windows 10 mail is a disaster, no way to change default font or color, a very user unfriendly contact system to send to various people etc. Is Microsoft ever going to fix mail or better yet bring back a version of WLM or am I going to have to use g mail or something similar?????

Reaction score
I started using Thunderbird at home many years ago when it first appeared and Firefox was the best browser. It has followed me around via Linux and 7 and now 10 without missing a beat. I have a Gmail account and one with my ISp and they both work just fine with Thunderbird. Part of that time I used Outlook at work but it was the REAL Outlook that had an Exchange server to do the heavy lifting.

Recently I considered Mailbird...that looks like a nice client. I just did not want to change.

Reaction score
Since I had to get rid of Win XP where I used to use Outlook Express, I am using Thunderbird. It has everything I need and still is customizable. I for myself will not change to anything as I am a creature of habit...

Reaction score
Windows 10 mail is a disaster, no way to change default font or color, a very user unfriendly contact system to send to various people etc. Is Microsoft ever going to fix mail or better yet bring back a version of WLM or am I going to have to use g mail or something similar?????

I agree I wish MS would put more into the Mail App. They had a good product with Windows Live Mail.:(

Reaction score
I switched, but my wife, and a couple of colleagues, are still happy WLM users with Windows 10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
They had a good product with Windows Live Mail
They had an excellent product with Outlook Express, but......
It was free and I suspect with that already present in the OS, no one was buying "Outlook", I know, I didn't until after XP.

Reaction score
Absolutely. They probably will not improve "Mail" for the same reason.

Reaction score
I am about to give up on it also. The syncing situation is confusing me. I have lost e-mails I wanted to keep and I know I did not deleted them on any system, but they still disappeared........

Ask a Question