Windows 10 network speed requirements

Reaction score
What are the minimum requirements to support Windows 10? Can it run on 3g or 4g mobil networks?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I've never seen any mention of network speed requirements relating to Windows 10.
I have seen mention of the fact that Windows 10 consumes a considerable amount of bandwidth with its' update requirements and various Live Tile features and other aspects of the operating system that keeps you connected, be it mail, messaging, or notifications, and....
As a consequence your mobile data plan can be severely impacted as a result, so....
You might want to be mindful of that.

Reaction score
As one of the forum members, on a very slow connection, 2 - 3 mb/s, I can qualify Trouble's comment. A little off thread, but the mandatory update system causes me immense problems, because of this. When I am receiving data, through updates Email...etc,, it is often impossible to get anything else through the router.

Reaction score
Hello friends get your Microsoft windows shortcut keys if you facing a problem while using mouse and touch pad. computer shortcut keys So visit here and know all the shortcut keys of windows shortcut keys.

Reaction score
It's important to check the dates of postings, this one was over 1.5 years old. Timeliness in computing is important as either issues have been fixed, the computer has been junked or the OP is no longer interested or around.

Reaction score
And I would add to Bighorn's very valid comment. Particularly when you horn in with a comment and, apparently, invalid link that has nothing to do with the threads context.

Reaction score
And I would add to Bighorn's very valid comment. Particularly when you horn in with a comment and, apparently, invalid link that has nothing to do with the threads context.

seems like that post was more intended to direct to the website (BTW: the link is valid) and therefore constitutes as advertising

Reaction score
The link at the bottom of the page does seem to suggest an advertisement:
upload_2018-10-28_15-11-7.png

Wordpress does have something free but the ad is for add-ons.

Reaction score
Ads for that site (in my opinion) does not make the content of that site an ad for this site.

That would make it very difficult to link any site with ads.

Reaction score
fwiw. I am not a tab user. I found that I could, finally, open the link with a tab, instead of another browser address. RIP

Ask a Question