Windows 10 photos

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IF you are talking about using the "Share" icon from within the new "Photos" app and choosing "Mail" as the means by which you intend to share the image, then.......
The contacts are pulled by the "Mail" app, from the "People" app and you can bring up your list of contacts by clicking the little Head & Shoulder icon in the "To" text box, right side next to the "Bcc / Cc" links.
The Mail and People apps are inter-connected.

IF that is not what you are asking then you'll need to clarify, just what it is you are attempting to accomplish.

Reaction score
IF you are talking about using the "Share" icon from within the new "Photos" app and choosing "Mail" as the means by which you intend to share the image, then.......
The contacts are pulled by the "Mail" app, from the "People" app and you can bring up your list of contacts by clicking the little Head & Shoulder icon in the "To" text box, right side next to the "Bcc / Cc" links.
The Mail and People apps are inter-connected.

IF that is not what you are asking then you'll need to clarify, just what it is you are attempting to accomplish.
I want to add to my contact list

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Open the "People" app and
Click the "Plus" symbol + next to the word "Contacts" near the top of the windows on the left side

Reaction score
hi
i want to add some more email contacts to this app so as i can quickly send photos.where on the programme can i do this as my people does not seem to put contavts in the photo app

Ask a Question