Windows 10 Pro.....

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Pretty sure I can come up with something that might handle it.
It just reminded me of the old Windows NT Workstation, or maybe Windows for Workgroups 3.11
AND
I was just reading something about how ReFS was not going to make it into this Fall Creators Update and now, apparently..... it is??
AND
Will this be a standalone product we will have to purchase or will we be able to upgrade to it and if so from what?
Just curious as they attributed it to the Insider Program
We know that power users have unique needs to run efficiently and we take the feedback we hear seriously. Much of that valuable feedback comes through the Windows Insider Program.
AND
This is the first I've heard of it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I was just reading something about how ReFS was not going to make it into this Fall Creators Update and now, apparently..... it is??
Well apparently it is and it isn't.
With the upcoming Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, Microsoft is going to restrict the ability to create ReFS storage volumes to Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows 10 Pro for Workstations. Creation ability will be removed from all other editions including the Windows 10 Pro. However, all other editions will have Read and Write ability.
SOURCE: https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-t...eration-file-system-refs-from-windows-10-pro/

I wish they would make up my mind.

Ask a Question