Windows 10 Reset Problem

Reaction score
Hello all. Today, I attempted to reset my Windows 10 Pc (Ive done it once before, and it was successful.) Today however, I received the blue screen of death, promptly showing me I could not reset. Since this time I have made a Media Installation USB, booted it via BIOS changing and tried to do the reset through there (tried all options.) It didn't work and kept returning to the blue screen despite the USB being flawless. The only options I am currently left with is hopefully recieving a solution from you all or wiping the drive and deleting the partitions entirely. Please help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Given your current predicament you may be left with backing up your critical data and performing a clean install.
Do you have the ability to remove the disk from the problem machine and attach it to another Windows computer to backup / copy / secure any critical data?
You may be able to boot from a Linux Live Distro CD and use that to boot your system and copy off your files.

Ask a Question