Windows 10 Resolution issue with blurring

Reaction score
So, I've noticed this since my download of Windows 10 the other day, where some programs, (my greatest examples being Steam and Skype) are blurry and 'blown up' in size just like it would at a low resolution. This effect seems to leap into most to all of my games as well, messing with resolution despite what the in-game resolution might be or my display.
So I'm wondering if this has been addressed or if anyone's figured out how to get past this issue.
Godspeed internet, thank you.

Reaction score
Strange. Haven't used Steam for my pinball games yet but will do so soon. However, my sense is that everything looks sharper & clearer & especially noticeable when I use firefox browser.

Reaction score
I would say the same about my firefox., it's definitely sharper/ But, most other programs I have such as steam and skype look as if they are in a much lower resolution then my display, causing them to be fuzzy and disproportionate. Similarly, the background that I had previously was sharp and fix my display perfectly, but after the switch to 10, it too was fuzzy and out of resolution.

Ask a Question