SOLVED Windows 10 Store Error - The server stumbled (0x80072EFD)

Reaction score
Hey people, i'm new on windows10forums.com, and i need help, Everytime when i go to the store, it showing me this:
StoreError.png
So yeah. I already installed windows 10 yesterday. So help me to solve this problem, i doesn't installed any apps on store before showing me this error.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums :).

Because it's a server error, it's likely to be a problem at the other end, rather than your PC. I'd make sure you've got the latest windows updates (just do a quick manual check) and then see if it works again by tomorrow. As Windows 10 is being widely adopted so quickly, it's quite possible that there are some issues with the store servers being busy.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums :).

Because it's a server error, it's likely to be a problem at the other end, rather than your PC. I'd make sure you've got the latest windows updates (just do a quick manual check) and then see if it works again by tomorrow. As Windows 10 is being widely adopted so quickly, it's quite possible that there are some issues with the store servers being busy.

I Get the point now, thanks.

Reaction score
I can't download some apps like minion run and school of dragons but I can get crossy road. when I install minion run it says " the server stumbled"

Ask a Question